Grilled Beef Steak with Chimichurri Recipe
Posted on 07 February 2019
- 1 pound beef tips, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup minced flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 small red onion, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons pureed chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Toss beef tips with canola oil in a bowl; season with salt and pepper.
- Grill steak tips until they are beginning to firm but still slightly pink in the center, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Mix parsley, olive oil, red wine vinegar, red onion, garlic, chipotle peppers, paprika, and oregano together in a bowl; toss with grilled steak tips.