Posted on 07 February 2019
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 pounds veal, trimmed and cubed
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup white wine
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to list
- In a large pot, heat oil over medium heat. Add onions and garlic; cook and stir until onion is tender.
- Add meat to the pot, and brown evenly.
- Stir in tomato sauce and white wine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours, or until tender.