Cheesy Pork Chops Casserole Recipe
Posted on 07 February 2019
- 4 potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 4 thick cut boneless pork chops
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed French onion soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking pan with sliced potatoes. Arrange the pork chops on top of the potatoes.
- In a bowl, stir together the cheddar cheese and French onion soups. Pour the soup over the pork chops.
- Cover pan and bake in preheated oven for 60 minutes, or until internal pork temperature reaches 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Sprinkle chops with Monterey Jack cheese and serve.