Roast Adobo Pork Loin
Posted on 07 February 2019
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon GOYA® Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning with Pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon packed dark brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons GOYA® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 (2 pound) boneless pork loin roast
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. In small bowl, mix together chili powder, Adobo, cumin, dark brown sugar and cinnamon until well combined. Stir olive oil into Adobo mixture until completely saturated.
- Using paper towels, pat pork loin dry. Rub pork all over with Adobo mixture. Transfer pork to foil-lined roasting pan. Cook until pork is dark golden brown and instant-read thermometer registers 145 degrees F when inserted into center of loin, about 35 minutes.
- Transfer pork to platter; tent with foil to keep warm. Let rest 10-15 minutes before slicing. Serve with accumulated juices.