Chicken Parmesan Bundles Recipe
Posted on 07 February 2019
- 4 ounces PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1 1/4 cups KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 6 tablespoons KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 6 small boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- 1 egg
- 10 RITZ Crackers, crushed
- 1 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce, heated
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Mix cream cheese, spinach, 1 cup mozzarella and 3 Tbsp. Parmesan until well blended; spread onto chicken breasts. Starting at one short end of each breast, roll up chicken tightly. Secure with wooden toothpicks, if desired. Set aside.
- Beat egg in shallow dish. Mix remaining Parmesan and cracker crumbs in separate shallow dish. Dip chicken bundles in egg, then roll in crumb mixture. Place, seam-sides down, in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 30 min. or until chicken is done (165 degrees F). Remove and discard toothpicks, if using. Serve topped with spaghetti sauce and remaining mozzarella.